Globus connects online and offline worlds
Customers will find digital touchpoints in the Globus branch. On the one hand, the fashion boutique combines the online and offline worlds via an interactive touchscreen, on the other Globus uses appealing moving pictures in the checkout area and shop windows.
- Three touchpoints (video wall in the shop window, interactive solution and checkout screen)
- 2 video walls in the shop windows for increasing frequency show animations, pictures and videos on current collections, brands and special offers
- Two interactive steles enable customers to access the web shop and therefore order products for home delivery
- Equipping the interactive touchscreens with a thermoprinter and built-in scanner in order to scan products and customer cards and print out pre-orders
- Display in the checkout area rounds off the customer journey with mood content
- Increasing frequency
- The combination of online and offline worlds (omnichannel) enables customers to order products for home delivery in the branch
- Brand reinforcement
- Increase in sales
Digital department, Magazine zum Globus AG
image rights: Diamond Photo GmbH
„The Globus branch in the Emmen Center is thrilled by the online shop digital station. This additional function means that the sales staff can expand the product range on offer and customers will have the articles they have ordered delivered to their homes in one or two days. This gives us an edge over our competitors and allows us to stay one step ahead of them. This service fulfils a customer requirement in these times and will therefore be irreplaceable in the future. The cooperation with screenFOODnet was very cooperative and efficient."
- Gabriela Buri, Shop Manager of Globus in Emmen Center