Target group-orientated sales promotion at the POS at Post CH AG
Schweizerische Post operates its trilingual digital signage display system CanalPoste using the in-store communications solution form screenFOODnet. Post CH AG uses it to help reduce any perceived waiting time for its customers with infotainment and advertising.
- Rollout in 252 branches in 2014
- 1-5 visibly positioned screens per office branch
- Broadcast of product advertisements, weather, news and other important information
- Complements traditional means of advertising such as posters, dispensers etc.
- Advertising and infotainment positioned directly at the Point of Sale
- "Reduction" of possible waiting times
- An all-encompassing digital signage solution
- Target group-orientated customer contact; contents broadcast with a view to the region and in the language most prevalent in the area
- Office branches and sales (Post CH AG)
- Information technology (Post CH AG)
- 306.ch Keller & Partner GmbH
“The technically demanding integration of the CanalPoste system into the screenFOOD CS solution was successfully realised and introduced thanks to a strong project team. What we appreciate about the cooperation with screenFOODnet is the solution-orientated working method and the quick reaction times, even with short-term challenges."
- David Müller, Director of System Infrastructure, Post CH AG, Post Offices & Sales (Project Contractor)