Biggest digital signage network in Switzerland goes online in kkiosk retail outlets
The swiss retail company Valora has begun using screens to promote sales in its k kiosk retail outlets. By means of tender, Valora decided that screenFOODnet was a suitable partner and software provider for the implementation of what is the largest digital signage network with the most locations in Switzerland.
- Illuminated advertising boxes replaced with a new digital tobacco advertising design
- The fitting of nearly 900 locations across Switzerland with screens
- Rollout in May 2014
- Positioning one or two screens in the counter area and the "tobacco wall"
- Homogenous appearance using uniform frames (known as panels)
- Contents: advertising films from cigarette manufacturers
- Modern and efficient advertising platform for tobacco product suppliers
- Positioning of promotions at the point of sale
- Contents can be broadcast at a given time at a given location to ensure target group-orientated contact
Category management (Valora)