Migros Bank places digital advertising messages in its shop windows
Migros Bank now uses its shop windows as advertising and information space with digital signage. Depending on the size of the branch, atmospheric pictures and advertising messages are shown on one, two or three displays in order to generate more attention from passers-by.
- Screens in branch windows
- Previous shop window modules replaced with digital contents (advertising messages and mood images)
- Display with current stock exchange and financial rates as an extended information platform
- Flexible and eye-catching version of market cultivation
- Central control of contents via CMS by screenFOOD®CS
- Integration into existing IT landscape
- Location and target group-orientated address
- Migros Bank IT
- Migros Bank Marketing
"screenFOODnet gave us competent advice both with the selection and implementation of the hardware and software solution and with the design and implementation of the contents on the shop window screens for our branches. We are very satisfied with the solution chosen and are receiving a great deal of positive feedback for our new shop window communication."
- Annette Boutelliier, Head of Marketing and Communications, Migros Bank AG (project commissioner)
- Istvan Frey, Head of IT/Telecommunications, Migros Bank AG (project commissioner)